Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Note from the Editor

I have a rather ambitiously planned week coming up and a rather long article coming here in a few days, so I decided today would be the day to write a note to Blogger.com

Dear Blogger,

I really appreciate you accomidating me here on the old website, allowing me to publish what I want and how I want to publish, and I hate to bring this up BUT…

What on earth is up with your writing tablet. Giving me weird spacing issues, deleting whole paragraphs when I am correcting some misspellings. I never have this problem in Word, hell I never have this problem in Myspace blogger. Thanks to you I never realized my full vision on RITM blog. It was way more elaborate, with not only links, but pictures and blurbs staggered though out the article, giving people the thousand word experience as they read. But no, you make it impossible for me to be creative with my page layout and you make me look like a Goober on Grab Bag Day by giving me a hundred yards of empty page. WTF. This is why I write in Word and cut & paste.

That’s it, that’s all I had to say

No comments: