Friday, October 3, 2008

The Launch of the SS365

The vast majority of people who are reading this right now most likely were guided here by my bulletin on Myspace, and have read the reasons for this blog. So for those who are in the know just skip the next paragraph.

For those who are not, i am starting this blog as an experiment in endurance. The reason it is called the 365 is because for the next 365 days i will post a bulletin, large to small. i will not forget and i will plan in advance before posting. i will make a promise right here and now that quality is important to me, so i will check the BS posts at the door.

i will also for g0 introductions, because this blog has nothing to do with me, and this will not be my little diary. i will instead post things of my interest and of course things of interest.

Now that is out of the way, look forward to the first post which will be out this weekend...

No comments: